Vasily Salov graduated from the Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapy program with the National Holistic Institute in San Jose, CA.
Vasily focuses on massage for pain reduction, structural re-alignment, injury recovery, and maximizing athletic performance and injury prevention. Vasily is interested in helping people with structural dysfunction from everyday activities and sports participation.
Vasily Salov, CMT, BCTMB, ANMT, graduated from National Holistic Institute as a Neuromuscular Massage Therapist and Health Educator on December 9th, 2015. Vasily has experience and interest in Neuromuscular Massage, Orthopedic Massage, Clinical Rehabilitative Massage, and Sports Massage.
- Personal Trainer
- BCTMB #8181928
- CAMTC #67464
- AMTA Member ID #1327456
- National CPR Foundation CPR/AED/First Aid
- Sacroiliac Joint Specialist Certification: Hesch Method of Manual Therapy – 2021
- Certified Orthopedic Massage Practitioner #000460 08/2019
- Certified Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Therapist (ACM) 02/2020
- NHI – Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapist and Health Educator – 12/2015
- BS and MS in Exercise Science at the State University in Turkmenistan